Sunday, January 24, 2010

Choir Snowman

I am really far behind in posting my cards from December.  It's been so long, I hope I can remember what products I used.  This choir snowman is a stamp I purchased thinking I would send a Christmas card to all of the members in the choir, well that didn't happen.  What was I thinking!  Maybe next year. This stamp is by Savvy Stamps.  It was stamped with black Versafine ink on white paper and the red and white polka dot paper.  The scarf and cupcake liner were cut from the red paper and layered on the white card stock.  The cupcake frosting is white flock from Stampendous.  Red flock was used for his gloves.  The hat was colored with black Copic marker.  Spellbinders label die cuts were used for the layers.  Blue and red paper is by Bo Bunny.

No comments: