Sunday, October 4, 2009

Friends Collage


This card was created with a digital words stamp from Hero Arts.  I may use a computer at work all day, but this was out of my comfort zone.  It took me several trys to get this image to print; and once I got it to print, I struggled to get it to print the second time.   I printed the words on white cardstock and distressed it with Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink and a stipple brush.  The words are layered on pink cardstock.  The butterfly was stamped with black Versafine ink on pink cardstock.  White Inkessentials pen was used to outline the wings.  The words from Technique Tuesday were stamped with black Versafine ink on beige cardstock and layered on pink cardstock punched with a scalloped punch from Fiskar.  Gold dew drops were added to the butterly's body.  The butterly stamp is from Expressions in Ink.

No comments: