Monday, September 7, 2009

Golf Cart

This is my first golf themed card.  I have several golfers in my family so this will come in handy.  When I saw this plaid paper from Graphics 45, I had to use it.   The golf cart is from A Muse.  It was stamped on red, white and beige cardstock.  The red awning and golf  bag were cut and pieced onto the beige cardstock, the white base of the golf cart was cut and layered on the beige cardstock.  The red scalloped layer was cut with the Spellbinders die cut.  The base of the card is red.  The red and black cardstock strip were layered and run through a crimper.  The words are from A muse.  All stamping was done with black Versafine ink.  For a change I decorated the inside of the card with a similar pattern.  The picture is below.  The words are from Verses.  Keeping in mind the golf theme, the words inside could say "just swinging by to say hi!"  What do you think?
 

No comments: